Saturday 18 April 2009

SP: Welcome.

Hello everyone! My name's Matilda, aka Matildaxxxx. I created this blog for a few simple reasons. Firstly, I love Stardoll. I've been a member for about two years now; I joined in 2007 and was suddenly sort of addicted to it. There's so much creativity, so much to do. So much fun. I fell in love with meeting new people from all over the world and making friends, shopping, changing my MeDoll, decorating my suite, designing clothes, putting together outfits, searching for rares. There are so many options. There's no limit to what you can do, which is why I'm obsessed with Stardoll. Because there's so much going on, people created blogs [a lot of people] to write about everything. I decided I wanted a blog - My main hobby is writing. I could write all day if I had the time, but unfortunately I don't. And since Stardoll is one of my passions, one of my hobbies, one of my weaknesses, I thought that a blog would be a good way to let my two favourite hobbies merge together in one. I have a lot to write about - three main topics are fashion, gossip, style - but I'm hoping that readers enjoy my writing. I try to write in a detailed way, but I always try to be different from other writers. Basically, if you're reading this, I hope you like the blog. I'm determined to make this blog go far and become somewhat popular, so please help me out by commenting on each post you read, following and visiting whenever you can! This means a lot to me. Thank you for...reading!
- Matilda.

No comments:

Post a Comment